With the end of the academic year, I have stopped blogging for the summer. Hope to resume in September. Meanwhile feel free to check out my Wars in Progress list, my recent book on the successes of peace and peacekeeping, my International Relations textbook, or my other academic work. Or the other fine IR blogs listed on this page (right side; scroll down). May we have a summer of peace, democracy, and currency stability.
- Wars In Progress
Click here for my list of the world's wars, with brief commentary.
Click here for the support website for International Relations.
Peace Is Increasing
Winning the War on War: The Decline of Armed Conflict Worldwide (2011) -- Worldwide, the 21st century has been quite peaceful by historical standards.
Recent Posts on This Site
- Archive of InternationalRelations.com
- Farewell InternationalRelations.com
- Is the War Fever Breaking?
- Glimmer of Hope for Cease-Fires
- Peace in the Western Hemisphere
- World Backsliding on Peace
- Climate Change is the BIG issue in IR
- The World’s Wars — An Update
- State of the World’s Wars
- Seeking a Job with the UN
- Becoming a Foreign Service Officer
- Philippines Storm and Climate Change
- Guide to Middle East Complexity
- Syria War Reverses Trend in Battle Deaths
- Resources for Learning International Relations
Search This Site